What's happening ....
2014 Calendar of Events:
Meetings and Elections:
May 19 Monday -
Stockbridge Town Meeting.
May 20 Tuesday -
June 14, Saturday -
State Democratic Convention.
June 21 Saturday -
SDTC Summer Meeting (date tentative).
September 9, Tuesday -
November 4, Tuesday -
State Election Day.
Running for Town Office - Dates and Deadlines:
January 15 to April 1 -
Nominating papers for town offices available from Town Clerk.
April 15, Tuesday 5:00pm -
Deadline to turn in completed nominating papers to Town Clerk.
May 20, Tuesday -
The Big Meetings - and indeed they were ...........
The annual Stockbridge Caucuses and Meeting of the Stockbridge Democratic Town Committee was held Saturday March 1 in the Town Offices Meeting Room. Highlights include:
- A record 38 attendees!
- Guests David Capeless, Ben Downing and Smitty Pignatelli.
- Representatives from the Gubernatorial campaigns of Juliette Kayyem, Don Burwick, Steve Grossman and Martha Coakley.
- The nomination of seven candidates to be "Democratic Caucus Nominees" for town positions (see the Score Card tab at left)
- The selection of five delegates to represent Stockbridge at the 2014 Massachusetts State Democratic Convention.
See the "Election Score Card" tab at left for a full list of who's running, their affiliations and status.
Running for Town Office .......
The Stockbridge Democratic Town Committee seeks Democratic candidates to run for all town offices. Our "Election Score Card" (tab at left) delineates the election status and progress.
Stockbridge Democrats are urged to support our candidates and to consider running for town office.
Want to run? Contact the SDTC Chairman - StockbridgeDemocrats@Yahoo.Com
See our new Bulletin Board section at left (click the tab) for information on - - -
- General Announcements
- Rallies and Receptions
- Debate Schedules and Locations
- State Democratic Platform Hearing Results
- Open Disclosure of Town Positions
- And more.....